Berkeley Square House
Maintenance Management (MM) is the process of providing specialist knowledge, assistance and support services to those who have a responsibility and/or requirement for ensuring that the vertical transportation systems and processes within their property(s) comply with statutory requirements and operate with maximum efficiency, effectiveness, availability and safety during the core operating times of the businesses and people to whom the equipment is provided. This may be for a single lift or a national portfolio of properties with extensive and varied assets. Whatever the size, number or location, Dunbar & Boardman will tailor the scope of support services to meet these specific objectives and budgets and provide access to our wealth of knowledge, experience and resource to demystify this essential and often critical building function.
Managing and controlling the risks and costs associated with unplanned equipment failure, statutory compliance, the performance and scope of services contracted and delivered by the maintaining contractor. In doing so we are able to obtain optimum life and reliability from the equipment while ensuring that all stakeholders achieve maximum return from their investment and satisfy user expectations throughout the evolution of a property.
Dunbar and Boardman have been implementing MM projects for over 30 years and have refined our processes in that time. What is our approach? Our support services can include;
Maintenance Management Support at D&B
* Review of maintenance agreement(s) and its suitability and offer alternative options and solutions as may be applicable.
* Ensure the Contractors compliance with the Servicing Agreement.
* Site equipment condition appraisals and quality audit visits and reporting to ensure that maintenance quality is upheld, effective and any shortfalls/defects are identified, reported to allow the necessary remedial action to be implemented.
* Site health and safety and equal access assessments and provide guidance and budget costs to mitigate shortfalls against current Standards and Regulations
* Catalogue and process LOLER Thorough Examination reports to ensure compliance with statutory obligations. Issue regular status and management planning reports on LOLER Examination dates and provide notification of expiry dates or non conformances requiring action
* Provide financial planning reports and life cycle assessments.
* Review and root cause analysis of equipment failures and defects and proposed remedial actions to be implemented
* Review and validity assessment of maintenance contractor invoices
* Monitor and review of SLA’s and KPI’s.
* Coordinate and chair regular Contractor/Client Management meetings.
* Review and report when required on any major incident/accident on an installation.
Do you have a current or planned project that would benefit from our expertise? We would be happy to discuss any such requirements and how we may be able to assist. Give us a call on T +44 (0) 20 7739 5093 or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.